Sprayer to paint my Dogs Bolx forks black and white?

I could, but the price would depend on what type of paint you wanted them done it?

Ok - These are how they need to be:

Mine are just real tatty.

Top parts white and bottom parts jet black.

As in pic - how much would it cost for you to do this for me ?

Attachments

• fork.jpg
    fork.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 560
I'm guessing your paint costs at about £30 as I think the smallest amount the supplier does is 1/4 of a litre which is lots for a pair of forks. I'd have no probs doing the pattern prob take me a couple of hours to prep and paint them. You'd be looking about £60 then.
I could do them with hamerite which I use for car wheels etc which would be cheaper. Depends what you want really

Yeh that suits me - so what paint will you use? Id prefer the better paint finish to be honest.

The lugs are in white as you see in the pic and the legs are black- I think these may need masking off to get a nice separation.

i'd go with the 2 pack for best finish and use a white and black base and then clear coat them.
The pattern on the lugs would be easy did kona style flames on the last frame I painted!
I assume you'd want them posting back? If so i'd give it a week to make sure they are hardened off before wrapping them up. I don't have an oven which would have sped things up.

Back