Klein Build

Dar Kuma

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I have a Klein frame coming in a few days and just need some info on what I need, type of headset, stuff like that...
I'll also be looking for some parts for this so if you have anything let me know.
The frame can be viewed here
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170378206386&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I'll have a look at what I can dig out for this in the next few days and start putting together a parts list. :cool:

BTW, anyone know what year this is?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Well done,
I bought the blue one off ebay the same day as you.
I reckon yours is a 2003 going on colour and rear mech hanger.
Normal 1 1/8 headset on that bike.
BB is 113 mm.
36.8 seatpost clamp.
31.6 seatpost.
Can't think of anything else that needs a specific size, except the steerer tube.
Don't remember the length but it's quite long.
If I recall correctly 210 is the shortest that fits, not sure though I haven't had one for 6-7 years and mines arriving imminently.

What you planning on putting on it?

mmm, Not quite sure yet but I do have an XTR crank and V's, or I might put the hayes disc brakes on it...
The crank is isis though so would need a BB.

I think the only things i need to buy for this would be a goodish set of wheels and a seatpost really as I've got about 8 pairs of bars to choose from plus a ton of other bits and pieces.... :cool:

So far
pbpic4059664.jpg

Back