Tyres

chrisv40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Hi, i need 1 Specialized Team Control and a pair of cheapy slicks for winter road riding if anyone can help, cheers for looking ;)

Thought I had one , but after looking mine's a Team Master, presumably the one you already have. Good luck buddy and if you find two give me a shout :D

I have a Specialized Team Control (IE the front one), wire bead, new and unused, not sure what it's worth or what postage would be though?

Didnt know they were front and rear specific to be honest i have a Specialized Team Adrenaline on the rear at the mo but its a tubeless and for some reason looks way too big on the bike. Pics of the tyres would be great if you dont mind.

Chris - do you need actual slicks? I have a pair of Specialized somethingorothers in the garage that have a really wide smooth centre ridge but knobbles ont shoulders. Pumped to 60psi they roll well.

You're welcome to them if any good?

Hello mate, I've got a pair of conti top touring 2000's the more retro version with the brown walls which have had very little use £15 + postage for the pair. I paid £35.

Staf.

Back