M900 casette screws

Chris

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Need 4 of the little screws that hold the individual sprockets on an M900 casette.

Anyone know where I can get some?

Chris.

I've got a couple of HG70 7 speed cassettes for sale... Not sure if the parts are transferable though.

CTK":3qt5doav said:
I've got a couple of HG70 7 speed cassettes for sale... Not sure if the parts are transferable though.

Different thing entirely.
I am after the outer bolt things and chris is after the (I assume the screws that screw in to it)
CS-M900%20Q-type.jpg

Chris, is it the screws the one's I'm talking about ?

Just thought I may have a 'spares' cassette. I'll see if they have enough usable screws in them.

Any particular position of screw, just in case they are different.

Yes mate it was the four screws that hold the smallest ring to the body.

Cheers Chris.

Found them :shock:

The little buggers do not want to come out though, it's half term next week so going to see what I have at work to persuade them to come out (as I want the rings and cage still)

Though you may be able to buy some as they look like a normal screw-bolt that should be available.

My understanding is that first gen M900 cassettes held together with lots of small screws often sheered - hence the sudden demand! Second gen are riveted. I'm trying to salvage a Ti cassette that some kind soul sold me without mentioning the fact that four screws had already snapped on the third cog - good karma to you buddy....

Mr K

Back