raleigh dynatech

THWANG-666

Senior Retro Guru
anyone got the specs on the raleigh dynatech odyssey ie:group set and some good quality pics and reviews if possible. just brought a f+f off ebay i was going to bid on the fat chance but thats an other one that will get away.
cheers thwang

are they 1 1/8" steerers

Odessy had Deore LX (pre black stuff) if memory serves...
Zoom stem and bars are right, rigida laser 400 rims and ACI spokes.
Kalloy type seat pin and Vetta gel saddle.

i really wanted the fat chance i,ve been stashing money left right and center if you know what i mean.but as i was doing that my better half has booked a holiday for the end of march and you can guess who,s paying for it lol. i,m quite happy with the dyna tech do you think it would look nice in the team banana colours.
cheers thwang

dyna tech on the way
zaskar le still going strong
and a nrs1 to ride with my mates so they don,t get upset when i blow them away on something retro

Team banana would be wrong for the bike as they never had a off road team to my knowlege. Team Raleigh would be cool though a la David Baker, Paul Hinton Barrie Clarke etc... head tube, forks and rear triangle blue with yellow main tubes :cool:

Just like that!

There are some stickers on ebay.co.uk right now, BIN £4.99
Item#330082600596

DO IT! :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back