Cheap rear mech

ape

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi,

Thought I may as well ask on here lol, I'm sorting out a friends daughters bike, and unfortunately her rear mech has had it so I need to find a replacement anything considered as long as its in good working order and nice and straight, the cheaper the better obviously as she's only a young un lol.

I may have an old 400/300 LX in the back of the car you can have for postage.

That LX would be spot on mate if you've got it how much would you want for it?, trying to do it as cheap as possible as its for my friends daughter its only an old saracen thing and she's had to spend money on cables and brake blocks etc already. I was well hacked off when I was sorting it out for her to find the rear mech had gone lol.

I'll check the car boot, if it isnt there it'll be in the storage depot, and if that is the case you could probably make one faster by staring at a lump of granite until it phase changes into a pauls rear mech.

Price wise, if it is there... £2 ought to cover it., if theres any change i'll drop it in a charity tin.

Cheers Jerky your a star mate, if you can let me know as soon as possible, just need to get it fixed up before they go on holiday lol. Does that phase shifting thing work and if so what size granite do I need to create a giant mcm990 frame? lol

Back