1x 4mm Granny ring spacer and 3x 15mm chainring bolts

I think you may need the callipers out they all seem to be a touch more accurate that that, what chainset is it for ?
Though that's just ones on the web.

I cannot find mine at the moment, chainset I was going to raid doesn't have any as they're built in. Damn '89 SR cranks and & Suntour XC Comp MD '91 cranks. So I blame Sakae for not having one, lol

Only bolts I have are one 13mm and some 8mm (all steel)

It's for an early Deore DX/LX chainset. There's no spacing cast into the chainset so you need spacers. I may have to resort to Charliebikemonger. I initially thought they were cheap at £3.45 for 5, then realised thats £3.45 each :shock: . I'm pretty sure I could get my local engineering firm to make a batch of 20 for less than £15 so i'm looking into that option at the moment. CRC have bolts cheap, but not back in stock until 25th september :(

I noticed the bolts at CRC as well and pretty cheap.

£3.45 each certainly a :shock:

I've seen 3.8mm somewhere, but there are or should be loads of spacers in circulation here.

I'll have another search as I was positive I had a spacer lying around. Almost certain it was XTR though (so 5.3mm) as it had the double rings around it, so not much use to you.

Have a look at SJS in chainset spares, think they did bags of 20 or single ones.
JensonUSA have some http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product/ ... Bag20.aspx be ~£7 delivery from memory

Probably cheaper just to buy another chainset to get them :LOL:

Back