New fangled DJ bike...

RTSclassic

Geoff Capes
Hi Guys

Long shot here my boss's son is after a dirt jump bike the boss know's im in to bikes and figures anything on two wheels is the same! I tried to explain our forum is a little different but... If any of you happen to know of a GT Chucker or similar for sale I would appreciate a heads up.

Cheers

Mark.

Check this out, it's mine and I can vouch for it being 100% and at a good price, can get him some more pics if need be:

£300

Right, this has to go, don’t really want to sell it but it’s just not getting used!

It features a list of top-drawer parts, all new, and has been built up over the last year to a high and well-thought-out spec. Not used at all, showroom fresh.

I’m 35 now, and as much as I loved this as a play bike before, I’m just not using it, I have too many bikes and am downsizing. If it doesn’t get what I am asking, I shall put it back into storage. I don’t want to split it AT ALL… you buy the bike then break it up/sell on what you don’t want… etc, but will not split

It has been in my spare room for ages, never outside (after having new forks/seat/clamp/bars/crank/pedals/BB and a lot more else fitted. I keep meaning to get it around to the LBS to get him to finish the build. i.e.,

Remove existing BMX bearing cups and fit new ones (Provided with sale - old ones are fine, but the bearing recess is 20mm, and bearings are 19mm so there is a 1mm play – need to swap cups over)

Fit gold BMX chain BNIB (my chain splitter is not wide enough)

Steerer needs to be chopped down and star nut fitted.

ALL of the above can be done at home in half a day with the right tools, or no more than £20 at your LBS.

This is the 2nd of these I have had, this is when Mongoose were making these in 4130 Sanko tubing, bombproof with killer lines, it comes with V-mounts/Gear hanger also.

Here is the spec:

Mongoose Ritual (Electric Blue) Japanese Sanko 4130 tubing, horizontal dropouts (with gear hanger included

DMR Trailblade II forks 9mm (Brand New)

FSA Pig Headset (brand new)

Azonic Shorty stem

Atomlab G.I. Cro-mo race risers (brand new)

24Seven Gold Ano topcap with routing for front brake (brand new)

Big Cheese grips (brand new)

Salt Seatpost (brand new)

DMR Void saddle (brand new)

Brave Machine seat clamp (brand new – and awesome)

Stolen ‘Engagement Ring’ 25t gold Ano sprocket (brand new)

Gusset EXP 3-piece crank (brand new)

Gusset EXP BB (brand new)

Odyssey ‘Shark bite’ pedals (beand new)

YBN Reluctant half-link chain in GOLD (brand new)

Maxxis Holy rollers 24 x 1.9 (brand new)

Shimano DXR Rear only brake lever with Fibrax braided hose and Teflon cable (brand new)

Tektro disc brake on rear (brand new)

SunRingle DitchWitch rims on sealed cartridge formula hubs (MINTO)

This bike is stunning in the flesh, it has been built up (apart from the LBS stuff that needs to be done) with a lot of thought and money gone into this.

It’s brand new looking, and worth every penny I am asking for it.

The sun is out tomorrow so I shall get my camera out and take some detailed shots, but for now, here is a quick glimpse of it (and this picture doesn’t do it justice)

s1050493.jpg

I am asking for £300 for it couriered to your door (the parts together cost more than that, leaving out the frame and wheels!)

It is an excellent play/jump/park bike and looks VERY cool, it has custom neon pink decals (and a spare set will be provided.

Thanks for looking and again, please don’t offer me a silly amount for this, a lot of work has gone into this and under no circumstances will I split.

It will be expertly packaged in a bike box and couriered 24hr

Cash on collection also welcome, based in SE London

It needs a couple of bits doing to it that I don't have time/tools for (reflected in price)

Oh and much better than a chucker!

Click on my link below for a DDG Shooter DJ frame I have for sale. Comes with BB, crank/bashguard, headset cups, seatpost clamp......and I can chuck in a seatpost/saddle if required.

PM if you want it.

Latest posts

Back