Mtb 26" rear wheel

slimjoe

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Looking for a standard average quality rear wheel but with good rim(not much wear!)

This is for rim brakes. Your help appreciated ;)

Hey Joe,
not sure if this link will work as it comes from "my" ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... RK:MEUS:IT

plenty of watchers, but no takers. We can have a conversation around this if you need. . .? Rim is pretty mint. Flyweight build, pretty nice, but just surplus to stocks. . . I have quite a lot of ringlé stuff. . . ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ringle

elite504":2oovm4x9 said:
Hey Joe,
not sure if this link will work as it comes from "my" ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... RK:MEUS:IT

plenty of watchers, but no takers. We can have a conversation around this if you need. . .? Rim is pretty mint. Flyweight build, pretty nice, but just surplus to stocks. . . I have quite a lot of ringlé stuff. . . ;)

Hey Nick, thats a super cool rear wheel..A little too extravagent for my mates bike though!

Im still looking for a rear Ringle bubbahub 135mm (silver, screw on type) if you have any :?: :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
sorry dude, only screwons I have are 126 :( and even then I only have one or two left and would need a dig.
Good luck in the quest mate :)

i got a Mavic X717 SUP rim on STX-RC Pewter coloured rear hub (8sp.),comes with casette,for £20,if thats any help?

I've got a pretty crappy one you can have for a tenner if you like. Let me know if you want more info. I'm in North Yorks at the weekend if that's anywhere near you.

rim

Jimzano":3an0datu said:
i got a Mavic X717 SUP rim on STX-RC Pewter coloured rear hub (8sp.),comes with casette,for £20,if thats any help?

How much wear to the rim dude?

this could be just the job ;)

Back