Tyres Wanted for 1 ride only!

Gruff

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Can anyone help?

I'm doing The Palace to Palace charity bike ride for the Princes Trust on 27th September & my project Kona is't even built yet :!:

It's nearly there but i'd like some 26 x 1.5 slick or semi slick tyres.I only need them for this so i don't mind how old they are but they need to be cheap :D

Also on the list of wanteds are some Shimano cleats, stubbie bar ends & some thin sticky grips

Thanks in advance
Gareth

Grips + Tyres

Hi Gareth,
I got two sets of specialized grips, one pair grey sidewinders, soft,thin, grippy about 20% worn,
and new spanking grey specialized body geometry grips, which are not thin and that funny eliptical shape coz they are body geometry and supposed to stop hand fatigue and all that malarky.
Want P+P only on both coz its such a good cause, your only having one pair mind,

I also have a pair of kenda semi slicks, quite old but plenty of life left in em,not sure of the width so will check today, not kevlar or folding or anything though, and not the lightest tyre around, again will send for the price of P+P.
can send pics if you supply an email.
Charlieboy

update

Tyres are 26 x 1.75 but the offers there if needed, and the sidewinders having looked at them properly are between 3-5% worn only, so very good condition.

charlieboy

Back