XT 7 spd thumbshifter

Chris

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
After an XT 7 spd thumbshifter the type that bolts onto the lever please as mine has ceased working :(

Cheers Chris.

Chris":3i02lpxr said:
After an XT 7 spd thumbshifter the type that bolts onto the lever please as mine has ceased working :(

Cheers Chris.
I have the bolted receptacle indeed. Off a NOS pair of thumbies. However, I need the bar clamp, as my intention is to use 'not' on the lever type.
I don't want to sell the fitting alone, as I can mod it pretty easily in to a clamp type- i.e, I don't want a thumbie with no bracket at all.
If you have a clamp-around the bar type bracket tumbie, I'm more than willing to swap you.
Let me know! ;)

I've got some DX thumbies if that's the kind of thing you mean.

I need the underbar type though.

Chris.

you mean you need an sti or a rapidfire, as opposed to an oem shiter integrated in to a brakelever, mountain LX style?

elite504":3sj9dzaz said:
Chris":3sj9dzaz said:

Cheers Chris.
I have the bolted receptacle indeed. Off a NOS pair of thumbies. However, I need the bar clamp, as my intention is to use 'not' on the lever type.
I don't want to sell the fitting alone, as I can mod it pretty easily in to a clamp type- i.e, I don't want a thumbie with no bracket at all.
If you have a clamp-around the bar type bracket tumbie, I'm more than willing to swap you.
Let me know! ;)

if you want to get rid of just the left hand lever (without the bracket) let me know :)

Thankx WDpro, just machined a bracked for the RH already, so I';ll keep the pair.
I think we all need to get back to the point and find this man RHS Underbar shifter. . ,
so <<BUMP>>
anyone have a RHS shifter out there?

Back