Forks for my likkle Zaskar

Tulstar

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi everyone,

As you can see from the pic below, I've got a '96 Zaskar 12.5" which currently has some '99 Z2 Superflys (currently for sale for £70 ;) ) plugged into the front of it.

Now, as nice as the forks are (and they're MINT), I really haven't taken to them, and I'm after something else (coil, not air this time). Could I have your suggestions please? Please ignore the colour of the stem by the way, it's being changed!

I think the most obvious choice would be some '96 Judy SLs or DHs and I'd give my right arm for a pair in good nick with some speed springs fitted instead of the crappy elastomers!

So what do you reckon, and please feel free to bombard me with offers! Thanks muchly :D

IMG00043-20090802-1320.jpg

i have some 98/99 judy's being refinished in white with a blue flip 205mm steerer looking for £55 plus postage some 98/99 sids 200mm steerer in red may need a service but have been done by tf within the last year so i was told i bought them about 3 months ago for £70 looking for my money back or close to it and some 2000 i think manitou sx-e's in yellow 185 steerer £30 plus postage.

Nice bike btw :D

Dammit! I probably would have had those Judys if you messaged me yesterday! I just picked up a set of Pace RC36 EVOs..!

lmao just my luck, i'm looking for some evo's for my 98 e4 just bought some mars elites as a stopgap till i get some.

Back