GT Zaskar Le frame

peteteamtig

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I am in desperate need of a Zaskar Le frame 94/95/96 in 19" or 20" not bothered about cosmetics as long as its not cracked or dinged . :D

I have a 96 anno red for sale on here for £60 . The auctioneer ( a total BAFFOON) on ebay said it was a 20" but it is infact an 18" so is no good for me ! :(

Please , please help me as I am desperate i'm doing the c2c in a few weeks and this is the bike i did it on for the first time 12 years ago . :cool:

Cheers , and thanks for looking .

Pete .

Oh if you browse further down you will also see i'm after a Pace RC200 too ;)

Still looking for Zaskar !

I am still looking for a 94/95/96 model year Zaskar LE frame 19/20" sizing for my anniversery C2C ride .

I have three weeks to buy and build up a frame , so come on an help me out here !!!!

Thanks for looking .

Pete .

Mmmmmmmmm

Still lookin' for a Zaskar LE 94/95/96 in 19/20" sizes . I am not bothered about cosmetics , as long as there are no serious dinges !

Please help , my C2C ride this is for CHARIDY !!
And a Zaskar LE would be the ultimate retro machine to do it on , unless someone has an Alpinestars ASR380 ? ;)

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 1,633
19" Zaskars seem to be the rarest size (as are 19" GT's in general). No idea why (or if it's actually true), but that's based on my observations of bikes that crop up on forums and eBay.

20" Zaskars come up reasonably often, I've seen 3 complete bikes go through eBay in the last month. They've made between around £400, depending on spec/listing quality.

Frames only in these sizes and being an LE aren't particularly common. Holland, Germany and the US are probably better sources than the UK.

I know someone with a Zaskar you'd be interested in! He's after a Rock Lobster! A deal could be hand mi thinks? I'll get him to PM you!

Attachments

• Photo0460.jpg
    Photo0460.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 1,618
tut tut mate mismatched decals ....LOL ...a Zaskar is for life you know :LOL: and if you decide to break that dibs on the tires and xt v brakes :cool: !!

Still lookin' for a Zaskar LE !!

Still looking for a Zaskar LE frame 19/20" . 94/95/96 model year , not bothered about condition , 'cos after the old charidy ride it will be getting a total refurb , so bring on your worn red , blue , purple anno frames !!

I dont wanna swap one for my Lobster , unless your gonna give me £1,000 and ya frame ! (Mine is not a far eastern , robot welded thing . Its the real deal made in Cali by the man himself )
And one of maybe 70 frame sets he built in 99 .
Oh and it cost three times as much as a Zaskar LE frameset BITD .

So i'm just looking for an old Zaskar , chain slap , scratched and faded anno to boot !

So bring it on !

Pete .

GT Zaskar for sale

I am currently selling my GT Zaskar although i listed it on ebay. However have just been told i cannot post URLS on this forum. Well the item no. is 270442507687

Forgive me if i'm not quite up on the specs to the degree that you are - anyway, it's 15 years old, but can't quite remember the year i bought it. I have the serial no. although not sure if that helps!

Feel free to give me a shout if it's of interest.

Back