Blue ano for my purple?!

Awkward Kid

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Please help! In need of bottle cage bolts! Straight swap.
I also have a Middleburn red middle ring i'd like to swap for a blue?
(On a XT Hollowtech 2 crank if that helps)
Answers on a post card

Tar!

I've only bottle cage bolts and a canti brace in purple, which I've managed to swap for blues! The rest is mostly red. I have a new style hope seat clamp, middleburn mid ring and odd chainring bolt. Only odds and sods! Would like some skewers, seat clamp and mid ring?

Blue

I have some really deep electric blue dome headed bottle cage bolts, Blue collared X-lite Titanium seat binder bolt, headset spacers and 31.8 Salsa seat clamp collar and a set of Chain ring bolts.
I can get pretty much anything done for you in Blue? i.e SRP stem top cap tensioners in blue, cassette lock rings, derailleur bolt kits (all bolts) in blue, self extracting bolts, crank cap covers, Brake adjusters.
I have a friend over the pond who anodises parts to order, takes about 2 weeks..

Ano

Its not cheap tho, import tax and shipping to pay on top, but nice. Depends how much you want to spend? Complete bike fastners, replaced with Titanium or Aluminium- can run pretty pricey.

Stuff

Let me know and I'll have a word with him, depending on how busy he is, but beware its not cheap, as we are not talking mass production here, custom order, so costs are very high. I did a bike in all green alloy and Ti fastners and it ws around $1000 for the bike, but that did include all canti springs, bolts the lot really.

Re: Stuff

Wold Ranger":2igyi52d said:
Let me know and I'll have a word with him, depending on how busy he is, but beware its not cheap, as we are not talking mass production here, custom order, so costs are very high. I did a bike in all green alloy and Ti fastners and it ws around $1000 for the bike, but that did include all canti springs, bolts the lot really.

I would need a seatpost collar...that is all :)

Latest posts

Back