WANTED...........Odds and Sods

sturedd

Dirt Disciple
Hi All,

I have recently been lucky enough to have been given an old Trek mountain bike c1998 ish i have been told. However some of the bits could do with replacing and unfortunately what with the credit crunch and all I dont have an awful lot of spare cash. Therefore i have seen that there are some incredibly generous people on this site and do indeed give old stuff away or at least ask very little money for things.

So my question is this, does anyone have any of the following that they would like to give to a very deserving home?

Black 27.2 300mm Seatpost
A Flite Type Saddle - (Not Required as someone has been very kind already)
Shimano SPD Pedals (Fussy I Know, but its what i used to use when i was younger!!)
Quill Stem Zero Rise 1.1/8" 120mm - 140mm
Alloy Shimano Chainset (Tapered)

Any of the bits that i replace i would happily put back on here for people to have. Maybe I am onto something here as someones old stuff is anothers treasure?

Kind Regards

Stuart

bits n bobs

I've got a good condition kona control tech 150mm stem, zero rise in silver?
£8 posted within the uk.

Might have some nice square taper 170mm shimano crank arms (depending on guy whpo's interested buying them) any good to you?

slingshot - cheers buddy have you got any images of the stem, not sure if 150mm would be pushing it a bit?

I normally run 175mm cranks would 170mm make that much difference?

Got some XT 737's you can have for £ 15.00 posted, cosmetically 4/10 otherwise work spot on.. :) PM me if your interested.. :)

Back