silver mavic 230 sbp wheelrim or similar

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
As above, need 1 of them asap, unless somebody has a pair (unlikely, I know..)

Will also consider other rims if pairs - 32 hole please :)

Thanks guys :)

It looks like that 230 rim sold long ago on the for sale thread...as for the 231 rim, I'll keep you posted there Mister Hamster. Ideally I was looking for a pair if the rims were another type ;)

Guess that means I'm still looking!

There is another 230 full wheel that I saw also a while ago, I'll try to dig it out, otherwise I have one rim but it probably doesn't have much life left in it.

development_cycle":244cpqmh said:
There is another 230 full wheel that I saw also a while ago, I'll try to dig it out, otherwise I have one rim but it probably doesn't have much life left in it.

Please do!

TBH the rim needs to have as little wear as possible, I suffered a very nasty exploded rim (metal on sidewall split due to wear) hence why I need another one :(

can probably do a NOS pair of Sun Zero Degree lites if interested, machined sidewall, 415g, welded, eyelets. Top drawer, similar era.
£40 pair plus £5 postage. These are still in the wrapper.
PM if interested!

I've a pair of silver 32h 231s in reasonable nick. If you cover postage or collect they are yours. PM me your email and I can forward pics. They are not mint but wear is pretty limited.

mtbfix":1hzrgc1u said:
I've a pair of silver 32h 231s in reasonable nick. If you cover postage or collect they are yours. PM me your email and I can forward pics. They are not mint but wear is pretty limited.

Tim if mynchiboy doesn't take you up on the offer I will take these off your hands the next time we meet.

Back