Control Tech 31.6mm seatpost for Mongoose Amp...

RockiMtn

Gold Trader
Rocky Mountain Fan
Feedback
View
Looking for a 31.6mm/350mm Control Tech seatpost. Preferably silver, but if it's a tatty black one, I'll take it and strip it down to silver.

Possibly sorted… FINALLY! :D

ive waited 6 months for a brace....one finally came up on ebay a few weeks back and sold for $120 :shock:

yeah i think i noticed that... that's insane :roll:

i believe the same seller had a full rear triangle and it had the AMP rear brace and it sold for almost the same amount. :p

kingroon is selling a rear triangle with a brace, but it's an AMP branded rear and different from what I have, and he doesn't want to sell just the brace. i don't know if it will even fit my frame so the price is very steep if i can only make use of the brace.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=66369

do you know if the rear triangle is the same geometry and length to fit any size frame, or are the rears frame size specific?

It's a B3 back end, with shorter shock body, the stays clamp around the shock body rather than around the end cap like earlier AMP's and Mongooses did. So this won't fit.

thanks for the info. would the brace fit for either b2 or b3?

are there different size rear swing arms for different sized frames?

As far as i remember, there wasn't a different back end for different size frames, i'll did out my owners manual just to double check though.

AMP or TWP Bridge

Hi,

I make it by my own, see here ...

and now I make it a little smaller ...

see you ...

Stefan

Back