Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
As the title - 27 or 27.2 will be fine
Final missing piece from my 'unicorn' build

Cheers
Dave

Still hoping someone somewhere (in switzerland maybe........ ;) ) has one surplus to requirements?

Please

Pretty please

O-Beam seat post

I was recently at my local bike shop in NYC and one of the mechanics there had one sitting on the counter. Before you get your hopes up it was in tatty condition (scratches from being put in and out of frames) and extremely short. About 200mm tops. Maybe shorter? I'm not sure if it was cut for a road bike or what but it was def. an O-beam. He asked $60usd for it off the top of his head. There were no stickers or labels on it. It was 27.2 I forget the guys name but pm me if you really are interested.

Re: O-Beam seat post

AtomicAtom":164f1adr said:
I was recently at my local bike shop in NYC and one of the mechanics there had one sitting on the counter. Before you get your hopes up it was in tatty condition (scratches from being put in and out of frames) and extremely short. About 200mm tops. Maybe shorter? I'm not sure if it was cut for a road bike or what but it was def. an O-beam. He asked $60usd for it off the top of his head. There were no stickers or labels on it. It was 27.2 I forget the guys name but pm me if you really are interested.

:( need 350mm minimum - think full length was actually 400mm

Thanks anyway

Back