Rim brake wheelset swap for Moots Ti Riser bars

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Change of plans..... I have a some perfect Moots titanium low rise* bars.....rare as, but I guess you know that, and I'm looking to swap for a blingish rim brake wheelset.
As a price guide, and you are more than welcome to disagree, I value the bars at £150-£180 + postage.
WHY?
Cheers
Carl
*No Mr Moots decal but some on their way from Moots

Rime Brakes

Avid Magnesium Ti set, totally mint with Titanium fittings and very light, finished in the Bronze colour?

blingish wheel set

Hmm tempted , as have a Moots

I can offer you an original Mavic CrossMax wheelset lightly used if that counts as blingish?...alternatively some good old skool XTR on Mavics.

Am out of the U.K. until next week so cannot supply any pictures or other details till then.

Cheers,

J

Re: blingish wheel set

tangent":213o0o8r said:
Hmm tempted , as have a Moots

I can offer you an original Mavic CrossMax wheelset lightly used if that counts as blingish?...alternatively some good old skool XTR on Mavics.

Am out of the U.K. until next week so cannot supply any pictures or other details till then.

Cheers,

J

Mmmm...first gen Mavics might do it :)

Avid Magnesium Ti set, totally mint with Titanium fittings and very light, finished in the Bronze colour?

Sorry..my request wasn't clear....looking for wheels. Something bling to go with a red frame....and a noisy rear hub and fast engagement...HuGi would be nice.
As a guide I put the bars at a minimum of £150.

Something like these babies :cool:
Ebaystuff012-1.jpg

CrossMax

I do hope so!

Will not be abloe to send you any pictures of the CrossMax (light "rtb" use only)...worked fine , run true, and crucially looked incredibly cool on "Arrest Me Red" FAT Chance...so sound like they would suit!

Not sure if your intertestd but I obviulsyt have the MAVIC skewers too.

Cheers,

John

Re: Bling

Wold Ranger":1trcz1ce said:
You ignoring me Harry?

:? :LOL: No fella....I thought your offer was for brakes...and I mentioned further down that it was wheels I was after.
Have I got things crossed?
Cheers
Carl

Back