Front Mech 31.6 BP AND XT, LX V Brakes or Avid Arch Rivals

Gadro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just bought LGF's LTS but looking at changing the STX and STX-RC gearing to LX or if the price is OK I may even push the boat out and go XT ;)

UPDATE 16/07/09 ** This 'Wanted' thread is GREAT I'm sorted on a few things but still looking for these

LX or XT Front Mech (thinking 31.6 Bottom pull my STS was any LTS owners can confirm this??)
LX anything or XT M750 V Brake Calipers
Avid Arch Rivals any spec

LX or XT Rear Derailleur (SGS ??) NOW SORTED
LX or XT STI's (nice Red DX V Levers would be luuurvly!) NOW SORTED but Red Dx's would still be nice

I'm 'watching' a few things on eBay at the moment but would rather give my money to the good people on here. Anybody got anything worth considering?? Will pay via Paypal Gift. Either Pm or post a Pic and I'll get back to you.

Ta

Pretty sure I have an XT 730 rear and LX 5?? front that fit your requirements. Let me go check. Not sure on the condition of the jockey wheels.

We'd be talking ~£15 posted the pair I guess, STC - how does that sound?

Cheers, Gareth.

Sounds OK, 8 speed? Might be a little too early for me but any chance of a pic or a really accurate charcoal drawing :)

Thanks to garethrl and ededwards

Rear Mech and STI's sorted Now all I'm looking for is that front mech and brakes. Anybody got anything worth considering :?: :?: :?:

V Brakes

Got a front and back set of Avid Mags in bronze, like new and very very light with Ti hardware. Also got some Sram 7.0 sl carbon levers NOS either any good? ;)

Back