Hope Titanium / Ringle or similar Wheels (V-Brake)

Tulstar

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all,

I'm after a different set of wheels for my Zaskar. Ideally I'd like Hope Titanium or Ringle hubs in Blue or Red, laced to a decent V-Brake compatible rim. 32 / 36 spoke is fine. I'd consider any decent wheels though so please feel free to make me an offer - The worst I can do is say "No Thanks" !!

I've got a set of excellent condition (hardly a mark on them, bearings smooth as a baby's bum, with no play) Spinergy Rev-x-Roks to swap, or around £250(ish) to spend if and when I sell the Spinergys.

I'm just putting the feelers out to see what's about.

Thanks.

Red Hope Ti Glide on 36h Mavic 217 Sunsets with DT Revolution ultra butted spokes & red alloy nipples - £215 including UK postage.

Cheers
Dave

i have some spinergy wheels, ceramic rims, sealed hubs, yellow spokes, look really bling, they are straight and in good nick

200 posted
pm me if you want pics

:D

Spinergy

Did you ever weigh them? I would be interested still if they turn out to be lighter than the quoted 1945g? let me know?

No I didn't get around to weighing them in the end - They're boxed up ready to go to their new home at the moment and to be replaced by some nice Red Hope Ti Glide / Mavic 217 ceramics :D :D :D

And on that note - Thank you everyone for your PMs and offers - I've found the perfect set of wheels now....

However, if you've got any of the items I've listed in my signature (or know of anyone/anywhere that has), then PM me!

Ta muchly :D

weight

Would have been nice to have known! was the first to reply and would have bought them with a confirmed weight.

Back