urgently seeking P2 forks

Kilawayah Child

Old School Hero
I looking for some P2s, 1 1/8" threaded, at least 175 steerer and hopefully old grey/silver colour.

This is to go onto a 1994 19" Kilauea; I'd previously purchased same from this site on a promise that they came from a 19" Kilauea but having started to put this machine together I've seen that the forks are too short. :cry:

All other bits are waiting in the hall and my wife is getting rather keen on me finishing this project.

Can anyone help?? Not with the wife but the forks :)

I might have some on friday off a 16 inch lava dome but i suspect the steerer will be too short...

I may have some, I'll check the steerer length for you :)

Kilawayah Child":1hc8csdc said:
I looking for some P2s, 1 1/8" threaded, at least 175 steerer and hopefully old grey/silver colour.

This is to go onto a 1994 19" Kilauea; I'd previously purchased same from this site on a promise that they came from a 19" Kilauea but having started to put this machine together I've seen that the forks are too short. :cry:

All other bits are waiting in the hall and my wife is getting rather keen on me finishing this project.

Can anyone help?? Not with the wife but the forks :)

lewis1641":wx3e7hc8 said:
I might have some on friday off a 16 inch lava dome but i suspect the steerer will be too short...
well i now have a set of triple butted forks but the steerer is 127mm threaded. Sorry bud

Back