Klein wanted

stevebe

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I am looking for a Klein Attitude medium/large in as original condition as possible for someone who wants relive the old days. MC, rigid forks etc - you know the thing. Been looking for a while just got disillusioned with all the "oh there is a small dent", poor resprays, easily repaired cracks and mega prices. UK based and willing to travel for the right machine. Might consider a project rebuild if the frame is sound. Here's hoping.

check out john rock

He's a member on this site and often has one maybe willing to part with.

Its worth a shot if nothing else.

I chanced it and came out trumps

Never looked back, best ride in my shed at the moment.
:LOL:
D

P.s. You might want to move this to the wanted section of the site ;)

Attachments

• w forest a 4.jpg
    w forest a 4.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 667
I think Jon has me on file as I contacted him a few months ago but thanks for the advice - when your bored with your ride perhaps???

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
coomber":3i6zc3xk said:
Seen this Klein Pulse Race: Size small but this has been on ebay for a few days with no takers so far (and is in your nek of the woods - North East). It is 14" in small but if you can get it cheap and use it as a hack around mind tie you over until you get what you are looking for?:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=200357235718

That's Klein measured 18" = XS with 560mm toptube.
But it's not a "real" Klein...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
KLEIN

I have a 97 Attitude - frame only - in burnt sand colour ( kinda sparkly metallic orange ) it's in pretty damned good condition and is sitting on top of my wardrobe at the moment ? £140 incl postage to wherever you are ?

Latest posts

Back