Anybody? Full bike £250 max 16" to 18"

Gadro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just sold some things on eBay and now my Paypal account has some dosh in it. :)

Looking for a full bike don't care what it is as long as its in reasonable cosmetic condition (ish). Modern or old. Getting bored of trawling through eBay, Unless you live in South Wales I will be needing it posted though.

Hardtail, single speed, full suspension, etc, etc. Didn't want to hijack other posts so thought I'd start one of my own. Bit of a GT fan but thought I'd might venture into the realms of some older Non Triple Triangle frames :shock: :shock: :shock:

Need something to tinker with on the patio as the summer sun has most definitely arrived :cool: Either PM or post a pic up.
Money is ready and waiting !!!!!

i'm thinking of selling my orange c16r, very good nic and upgraded to mostly lx but all the "orange" parts are there including the fir rims. it has offroad tyres on it now though this pic is from awhile back.

was looking for £200 +postage or i do ride in wales every now and again so could meet up somewhere

Attachments

• c16rimage1.jpg
    c16rimage1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,043
I'm Bored Anybody selling a Full bike for £250 max

Oops forgot to say looking for a 16" to 18" for my little legs

Nice bike BTW, size?? Hmmm........

should have put size!! :oops:

it's a 19" c - t

i'm 5'9" and i run it with a fair amount of post

oh and i'm off for a ride so if you or anyonelse is interested just pm me and i'll get it when i return but as it is your thread you have first option if you do like it regardless of time pm'ed etc, only fair i think. :D

C'mon people you know you've got too many bikes : :LOL:

SELL ONE OF THEM TO MEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! (said in a Vincent Price sort of way ;) )

Johns might be a taker if nowt else shows up

i have a ally 18" frame that has fresh powdercoat in black i have been building it up slowley and not sure weather to put gears on or singlespeed it, im not sure of the make or model but its like all the other middle of the road modern ally frames.
will get pics on the weekend if your intrested

Looking for something a bit more 'original' not really interested in frames that have been painted. Thanks for the offer but I'll pass

John still thinking on that c16, going to sleep on it, will get in touch in the morning

Back