HOPE XC SPIDERS

retroklein

Retro Guru
been searching high and low for these disc rotor mounts for my old school Ti-glide hubs, heres a picture, its not the disc rotor I need, it's just a pair of 15 spline "spiders" that mount the rotor to the hub... and preferably the tool used to fit them, I've tried Hope and they don't sell them any more!! if anyone has these kicking round in the shed, I will pay good money for them!

Cheers :cool:

They certainly are not easy to find. I had one donated to me for my bulb bolt thro (uses the same spider). Before that I had been looking for months.

Hope no longer supply them, CRC list them but have no stock. It is a case of holding on out for one I am affraid.

Good luck!

thanks man.

I have asked myself, why don't they still sell these?? there's bound to be thousands of 10 year old hubs flying about as HOPE make them so well... ...the search continues

Tool isn't really necessary unless they have really got stuck or threads weren't greased.

I use/d the Park Peg Spanner on mine with no damage to the lockrings other than what previous owners had made.

Back