lewis1641

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
righty tighty people i am converting my fire mountain back to a threaded headset and quill stem. would really like an impact headset and velocity stem (just like i sold a while ago...) but literally anything considered. nothing cheap and nasty but i've not got king/ringle money either. what you got? pictures and prices would be lovely.
to

150mm velocity stem with cable hanger, Impact headset in good condition, I think. (I found it in it's plastic tub, behind some other stuff at the weekend).
Tickle your fancy? Make me an offer SEnd E-mail addy and I'll send some pics tomorrow.

150mm velocity stem with cable hanger, Impact headset in good condition, I think. (I found it in it's plastic tub, behind some other stuff at the weekend).
Tickle your fancy? Make me an offer SEnd E-mail addy and I'll send some pics tomorrow.

The zoom isn't right for this build but thanks. Pm sent ref impact and velocity. Anything else?i'm thinking simple but decent rather than bling, unless you can offer discount bling of course! Stem needs to be no longer than 130mm and either no or a gentle rise

Lewis, I have a 1 1/8th Deore DX threaded headset, in VGC , if it fits the bill drop me a line.. ;)

NOS Onza mongo ufo? the original one like this.......

P1020736.jpg

Marin Titanium stem. polished, superb condition. 1 1/8 quill. 10deg rise, 135mm long. with cable roller/hanger. £45posted. PM me for more pics & info. I believe these were $220 new.
080909012-1.jpg

Back