165mm cranks

bpikeuk

Old School Hero
Hi Guys,

I need a set of 165mm cranks for a Rockhopper build that I'm doing for a seriously short mate :shock:

Will look at anything of the correct length, top of the range is not important.

Also would like some black and silver levers suitable for using with rapid fire shifters, preferably for canti's .

Cheers

Barry

cranks

I might be able to help with cranks.- only suntours i'm afraid - 48t on largest ring.

Will know after weekend. Pm on Mon if your interested. they will be inexpensive.

After months of searching and missing a few auction endings I finally picked up a mint set of M900 XTR 165's for a project bike I'm updating. Next to older period correct 28 hole Shimano mountain bike hubs I don't think there's a tougher find out there. Best of luck to all of you. I've seen more of them listed on euro eBay sites and forums than this side of the pond.

Re: cranks

bobgarrod":3axafh34 said:
I might be able to help with cranks.- only suntours i'm afraid - 48t on largest ring.

Will know after weekend. Pm on Mon if your interested. they will be inexpensive.

If they do become available that would be fantastic. I have a brand new current set of XT in 165 but I'm not giving them away to put on a mate's bike :LOL:

Cheers

Barry

Lack of choice in crank length was one of Shimano's "innovations", I'm afraid.
Stronglight still makes an inexpensive triple in 165mm length, though.

chris667":uqdwgjzl said:
Lack of choice in crank length was one of Shimano's "innovations", I'm afraid.
Stronglight still makes an inexpensive triple in 165mm length, though.

show me a link if you can - I haven't seen any.

Back