WTD: Nice Hardtail Frame

Dave_H

Senior Retro Guru
So last week, finances seemed tight and I sold the Stumpie project. This week things don't seem so bleak and I regret selling the frame (technically speaking, it's not sold as I've yet to actually get the payment, but I've agreed to sell.. )

Anyway, I toyed with the idea of swapping the Proflex for a nice hardtail to replace the Stumpie project, but have now ended up selling the Proflex frame. :roll:

So I've got some cash for a nice 17/18" hardtail frame.

I'm after something a little different or high end 'ordinary' from the mid/late '90s. I'm looking to spend up to £150 but might go a tad higher for something special.

18" 1994 Zaskar LE, burnished Aluminium, with square taper BB, Headset and Titec seatpost for sale, if you are interested.

94 rockhopper sport

i have a 94 complete rockhopper sport. purple and yellow stickers i'll get pics in the morning if your interested.

frame

i have a 97 - 17" Klein Attitude in burnt sand colour - very very good condition - no cracks and very very few dings ...... £130 incl. postage ?

Re: frame

Ransetsu":1zvaye1q said:
i have a 97 - 17" Klein Attitude in burnt sand colour - very very good condition - no cracks and very very few dings ...... £130 incl. postage ?

got some pics?

cannondale king":z3avekjy said:
i have a gt timberline for the cost of postage and botle of dr pepper ;) in 16" its a bigish 16"

I'm looking for rigid forks to go with my girlfriend's 16" Timberline! PM me please!!

Back