Set of wheels for my first build

rojo

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hi i am after a set wheel for my first bike build, just got out bid for some on ebay for £55 + £10 postage so has anyone got something around that price. Want something fairly good, they will be gonig on my 19" kona.

I have some fairly modern 8/9 speed LX wheels available, possibly a little more than £55+10 but they wont be that much more.

Nice condition, rims are fine and from memmory they are straight & true.

Can also include the 9 speed LX cassette and continental XC tires for a little extra. (again good condition)

hi, i could do you some deore hubs with ss spokes on mavic xm 317 rims these have done less than 200 miles for that price?

Aincient or modern? If modern, I have a set of Sun Mammoths on DDG rims. Strong, eyeletted, nice! Less than 1000 miles on these. £55 posted?

Thanks for the replys again, if you could all put pics up that be brill, at work now and will have a look later at what everyone got. Thanks for photos so far.

Sadly I cant, the wheels are in Leeds and I am in Oxford/London until the next bank holiday.

I can assure you they are in good condition. I think they are the 2005/6 versions dark grey/black in colour, and if your not happy with them I will accept a return for a refund.

(actually I might be able to get you a picture, it means getting some one to pop around with a camera and climb my back fence though :p)

Back