Klein forks and bar/stem???

CTK

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Wanted Klein rigid forks and bar stem combo in the blue/green /yellow! gator linear fade 1" headset and 16" c 2 c frame about 6.5 inch steerer...

I am thinking no chance but worth a try!

Strangely enough I might just have a set of forks, painted in a single colour but defiantly 1" threaded Klein steel forks

Will measure them and let you know, if you want?

Have Pmed you chaps, gonna restore the Rascal I just got off of ebay to its former (ish) glory.

Gonna be needing a lot of other stuff soon- black Klein post anyone? or Shimano XT 27.0

CTK":1x862q3r said:
Have Pmed you chaps, gonna restore the Rascal I just got off of ebay to its former (ish) glory.

Gonna be needing a lot of other stuff soon- black Klein post anyone? or Shimano XT 27.0

the Rascal needs a 27.2mm post. dont use a 27.0, the seat post clamp is pretty fragile anyways. if the 27.2 does not fit it is very likely that someone has overtightened the seat post clamp and you may have to widen itvery carefully. is the slot at the back still parallel?

Carsten

Thanks Carsten,

Just bought the frame off ebay, it came with a 27.0 post so assumed it was the right fit... Away at work at the mo but pretty sure everything was OK with the frame. Will be pictures of it on this website soonish...

Back