My Tioga Psycho K butterscotch tire is lonely- seeks mate :)

GoldenEraMTB

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Looking for one (1) tyre/tire:
Tioga Psycho K in butterscotch...nice and foldable and new as possible.
Willing to consider a set, but only need one.

Any help would be appreciated

:)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
27 views...vultures or people considering parting with their lonely butterscotch psycho k who was also waiting for a mate.

:?

I have got a lonely Tioga Psycho K amberwall myself and it is suffering the same fate as your butterscotch ;)

But do not despair because a lonely butterscotch of mine got married to a lonely spinster a few weeks ago (took about threee months to find the mate)and sorry but it will sit on a jet stream 1994 so won't sell :?

GoldenEraMTB":2leze7h3 said:
I will buy a complete set if i have to...anyone have a set for sale???

NOS and boxed...in the pile on the left....i'm 99% sure they are butterscotch.

Attachments

• dscf1237_372.jpg
    dscf1237_372.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 1,129
bduc61":1hoe0fuu said:
I have got a lonely Tioga Psycho K amberwall myself and it is suffering the same fate as your butterscotch ;)

But do not despair because a lonely butterscotch of mine got married to a lonely spinster a few weeks ago (took about threee months to find the mate)and sorry but it will sit on a jet stream 1994 so won't sell :?

That lil tale was both inspiring and disappointing at the same time...sort of like:

:D
:cry:

Thanks though ;)

neilll":1hoe0fuu said:
GoldenEraMTB":1hoe0fuu said:

Ah Yes!!!

you are the man...wait...are you willing to part with them and how much shipped to NYC?

regardless...you are still the man...let me know ;)

PM'd
Thanks

neilll":2udjhfis said:
GoldenEraMTB":2udjhfis said:

Thanks, Neilll; payment has been sent :D

My butterscotch tioga is no longer lonely...Three's company :cool:

Back