Longgggggggshot...Merlin Fat Ti?

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hello all,

Longshot and a bit of an on-goer to be honest, but anyone know of anyone with a Merlin Fat Ti that could be talked into letting it go? About 17.5in?

Thanks for looking in...

Gus

He he ... there's one on the French forum, but I doubt he'll sell ...

merlin2005gz8.jpg

http://www.sk1design-forum.com/viewtopi ... 96&start=0

You beat me to it . it was made to measure , so not sure it would be a good buy anyway .

I did wonder what 'merlin fat ti' meant. Then seeing that photo, its obvious, i'd completely forgot about that bike

Thanks Sylvain - you well?

Yeah I know someone that's got a Fat Beat (the softail) but I've always wanted a Fat Ti. Cor, I might just get in touch anyway, but it does look a tad small.

I always thought of them as an XLM with a bit more weight but a bit more soul if you know what I mean.

Ooohh, now I really want one again. Not sure why the addition of a cannondale fork and headtube arrangement would add more soul, but it just felt different at the time didn't it.

Gus

There is one for sale now in the UK I think it may be a 17-18" Shimano XTR Hope and the usual carbon bits

Ring Barry on 01823 275822

Jerry, the owner of Mud Dock, has a Fat beat thats for sale, canti only but very nice. Wants a fair bit for it though...

Back