GT LTS Frame 6061 aluminium

Soupie69uk

Dirt Disciple
Must be in good condition, no cracks etc.

Super deluxe rear shock and be able to be posted to Edinburgh or Leeds.

Medium size preferred however large will be considered.

Please send me an email to Soupie69uk@yahoo.co.uk or pm me on here.

Thanks for reading,

Paul.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yeah noticed those.

Are they definitely the LTS 1 frame made of 6061?

The white one looks like it could be a LTS 2000 as they came in white?

The silver one rear shock does not look like a super deluxe shock as it does not have the top adjuster.

If you could advise which looks like to be a LTS 1 i would really appreciate it.

Thanks very much for replying!!

The white one is a DS you cant tell if its a US made one but the rear end is the US made one because of the CNC machined dropout and lower pivot areas. Bit of a gamble if you want a 6061 for that. The others are 6061 but 22inch! massive.

Looking closer at the white one the front end isnt a US made one the headtube isn't machined like the one i used to own.

Is the way you are telling those are 22" (XL) because of the extra strengthening at the seatpost and top tube?

Because the silver seller states the size is large and the black/red seller states

"Frame measurements are from centre of b/b to top tube 18" , from b/b to top of seat post 22" , length of top tube is 22". There is no gear hangar on this frame but there is a bottom bracket."

I thought that would make this a 18" (large) frame not a 22" (extra large).

Also how can you tell they are 6061 (silver and black) just for future ref?

Thanks.

i have a 6061 front triangle as a project if any good to you?
its a 18" centre to centre, it has a little problem, the bottom pivot is stuck in, it wil need careful cutting to remove it, one of the 4 bottle cage rivet thingys needs replacing.

apart from that no dents, no cracks.
needs a little TLC, stickkers are good.

30.00 posted..

mark

Back