nice steel road bike frame or forgiving alu

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
im 5foot 7inch so around 54cm effective and would like a tig welded road frame no lugs for this man anything consided modernish would be better but nothing in the sky high price bracket (its for training on) or a forgiving alu frame somthing like kinesis what ya got can part ex my giant bowery single speed bike pm for details on that best regards from dan :cool: :D

I've got this beauty. I love this bike, but it's the one i use least and i'm not sure i can justify keeping it and I constantly umm and arr about selling it. IF steel planet X frame and fork, built for a single front chainring, though you can run a double with a bolt-on cable stop. That said i manage our club chaingangs running only a single front ring.

The frame's 53 c-c seat tube and 54 effective top tube. I'm 5'8" and it fits me a treat.

Looking for £700 for frame an fork (£1350 new) including a King headset in good order.

I realise that's a bit hefty for a training frame but PM me if it's of interest.

It's a joy to ride.

Rich

Attachments

• IF.jpg
    IF.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 518
i want it but the bank said no, that is the mutts nutts but she would kill me il keep you in mind if i get lucky on the cash front :D :D :D (add drowling icon here)

I've got a 2006 Giant OCR3 in a Medium with various upgrades here and there. It's my training bike and I quite fancy a new one for this winter.

http://archive.giant-bicycles.com/uk/03 ... odel=10253

I am lending it to a mate of a mate who is riding London to Brighton (21st June??) but after that it might be up for sale

PM me if you are interested.

Mike

im after steel to be honest or a really nice high end alu frameset but thanks for the offer mike if any thing if i was gonna get a giant im quite taken by the defy advanced 2 i built up at work it may be carbon but it rides like a dream ( had to have a quick road test )

nice but i think carbons gonna be the last resort im after a salsa la raza as first prefrence then somthing else in welded steel say 853 then alu if i cant get somthing steel and lastly carbon

Back