Klein Internal cable guides, Anti-Chain Suck Device

Vinevo

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Hi all,
I have a Klein Rascal frame that has been re-sprayed in bright green by Argos Cycles but it has no internal cable guides fitted so need to get some. They are the clear plastic tubes that have a flared end that fit inside the top and down tubes that the gear and brake cables run through.
I also need the Anti-Chain Suck Device as it is also missing. It fits under the front of the chain stay by the chain rings.
Can anyone help?
This frame will be for sale once complete.
Many thanks, Ash.

The tubing can be bought from most pneumatics suppliers for pennies a metre.The ends can be flared with a lighter and a conical shape like the tip of a pen for example.
Job done!
J

Bought some tube off ebay, its abit bigger than standard but I reckon it will be OK, not actually got round to trying it yet! Ring you soon mate, maybe come round the weekend and have a look.

Hi,if you need some internal cable routing for a Kleins,I have got some spare ones..Just let me know.

wozeyk":1sp5m1ll said:
Hi,if you need some internal cable routing for a Kleins,I have got some spare ones..Just let me know.
thanks, do you cable routing (3 pieces) for a 17" Adroit?

Hi mate- tap me a PM if you need, I have NOS, NIP Ringlé antichainsuck things and can maybe give soem advice on obscure fitments ;)

Back