M900 XTR front mech (ENDLESS BAND BOLT THROUGH TYPE)

sinnett177

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
In the endless band (bolt through the mech body), bottom pull flavour please.

If fact it doesn't even need to have the band at all, will be bolting straight to frame.

m900

for some reason i don't think they made that style in m900. have only seen dx and xt type for band type or mtb braze on style, like on a kestrel mxz. i sent your brake pieces and i also got the stuff you sent. you should see it shortly. thank you, juice

Re: m900

juiceboxx":3l63xi6t said:
for some reason i don't think they made that style in m900. have only seen dx and xt type for band type or mtb braze on style, like on a kestrel mxz. i sent your brake pieces and i also got the stuff you sent. you should see it shortly. thank you, juice

Thanks Juice, still waiting on the canti arm but will let you know when it arrives.

I've seen the M900 bandless mech a few times on various builds, not least the alpinestars al-mega XTR. They are just damn rare, as i'm finding.

Thats perfect Jim. Time looks to be against me though as i'm at work and have no access to ebay. Is there any chance you'd be kind enough to bid for me? Would cover all costs naturally and be most grateful if you could help.

Mark

Back