RTS front triangle or frame required.

RTSclassic

Geoff Capes
Hi Guys

Firstly apologies my first post on the forum is a can I have! I am getting back in the mountain bike scene after five years away I have just been stitched up with a RTS3 with cracked frame on Ebay. Only spotted it when I went to build it up :cry: this was the bike I coveted when I first started riding. I am hopeing someone may have a front triangle or full frame they would be willing to sell? Thanks for your help I may be open to another frame if I have no luck tracing a RTS so feel free to run anything by me.

Thanks again

Mark.

If you have no luck sourcing the bits and your after a full susser i have an 1996/7 Orange X1 frame, currently can supply with NOS XTR front Mech and a set of mint RC36's, stem and handlebars for £180

Great minds think a like!

I just Pm'd you about the bike, let me give it some thought I don't want to mess you around.

Cheers

Mark.

No longer seeking these parts

I did a deal with Foolzgold on his x1 last night so no longer looking for these parts. Thanks for your support. I will be looking to sell off the frame which is sound accept for the rear lower suspension pivots on the front triangle. So effectively a rear triangle, Suspension components including original Noleen shock all in good nic and the original RTS forks (again fully functioning) few paint chips nothing to worry about are up for grabs. Open to offers.

I know this is resurrecting a very old thread, but did you ever sell your noleen rear shock?

Cheers

Ian

Back