Cranks

BoyBurning

Karma King
Bontrager Fan
Just letting the feelers go a bit... After some standard (square taper, 175, blah blah blah) cranks. Some nice fancy ones and in the best nic I can get me grubby little mits on... Ha ha! Just to see what you all have and whether I can afford what you've got or how long I have to save for. These will be to replace my original race face ones which are silver and in lovely condition but are bloody micro-drive or compact-drive or whatever they're called which I don't want as they're useless (like lots of teeth on me big ring) and none of my rings fit them. Pending the appropriate replacements these will then be offered up to you lucky people... Cheers for now...

Hey Mr Jez!

Yep been a busy busy boy. How's tricks? You round Warwick crimbo-ish time? Will be comin down on crimbo eve or the day before and stayin till night before the night before the new year... If yer round we could go for a spin somewhere local - if i can't get any cranks i'll bring the pace with me if yer up for it?

Excellent! Could you pm me your mobile number cos my phone's broken along with all contact details (Arse) and I'll give you a text when down...

chainset

xtr m900 175mm, 46/34t middleburn rings, 24t titanium. excellent condition £60 (fit nicely in the box with the onza pedals!)

Back