Rigid steel 11/8" threaded forks wanted - still looking

Tad

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello folks,

I'm after a reasonable set of threaded 1 1/8" forks. Minimum 170mm steereer length. They'll also have to double up for commuting duties so mudguard eyes are a must.

Kona P2s would be right up my street. Will consider anything similar, Tange etc. Colour isn't really an issue just no dents please.

Please PM me with pics and prices. I have a few skinwall IRC tyres left if you want to do a trade.

Thank you!

tinkety tonk

hey, got p2s, tanges, and rocky mtn rigid forks. would be into a trade? are the tires folding?? i am in canada but if we can work something out it would be nice for both parties. ship to each other free.

Hello, hello!

Thanks for the post. The tyres are folding, I have several of the front fitting available, no rears though.

I hope you don't mind if I say that I'd rather see what comes up in the UK first. International postage on a box of tyres and forks could make this prohibitive. I may well get back to you though if that's ok.

Pip pip!

i Have one, will make a picture this weekend if interested but it is this fork, in the Ibis

DSC05572.jpg

and for the right price you can the frame with it ,..

got some gt straight bladed steel forks come with disc and v mount but id swap for tyres and im uk based ;) il get a pic to you tonight after work :cool: :D

Cheers Defiant - unfortunately I need threaded and those look like Ahead.

Canondale king, cheers, PM me a pic or two.

Tinkety tonk!

i believe in fixies":xkvtk89k said:
Cheers Defiant - unfortunately I need threaded and those look like Ahead.

Canondale king, cheers, PM me a pic or two.

Tinkety tonk!

mine is threaded,..but i put a ahead stem on to keep the frame of the ground

Back