BONTRAGER PARTS WANTED

BONTY1

Retro Guru
Wanted for old school bonty ,various parts.These include 1 inch stem,threaded or ahead(would love 1 inch ahead chromo salsa stem!),115 to 135 length,but tell us what you've got! Some forks,maybe pace rc30,Bontrager Switchblade(as if!) in 1 inch steerer ahead or threaded.Would also consider newer suspension forks,maybe magura ronin 80mm v-brake or marzocchi? Don't worry about size of steerer of maguras,mite b able to get a 1 inch crown for them.Also old school Bontrager seat,a selle san marco one,not the crappy trek ones,ha ha! Phew!!! Think thats it! Thanx Max, e-mail:singlespeedtothemax1@hotmail.co.uk

Welcome!

Got a couple of Bonty Race 1" Quill stems and also a Salsa 1" ahead stem, from memory all around 130mm

Rock Shox 1" Threaded Indy XC also Tange Switchblades 1" ahead

Can't help you with the seat I'm afraid :)

Any good?

BONTY PARTS REPLY

Defo on the salsa ahead stem and tange switchblades.Could i have photos and price? What length is the steerer on the switchblades? Thanx Max

Bonty parts

Hi,thanx to the Belgian for reply.Think i'am sorted for forks but would like pictures and price just in case my others turn out to be duds! Will be putting up another wanted list in the new year when funds will allow! Thanx Max

Back