Noleen Shock for RTS

Brettels

Retro Guru
As per subject, Im after a Nollen shock to suit a GT RTS.

I have a frame without shock as per image......

Cheers

Attachments

• fad8_1.jpg
    fad8_1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,522
Noleen shock

Did you get any joy on the Noleen shock front? I'm also after one and would be interested to know how you got on. Also after an RTS rear triangle - any ideas?

Thanks

No luck as yet with the noleen shock. Had a couple of offers on a new Noleen J3 but the shafts are too short. As far as a rear triange goes, have patience they turn up now and then on ebay etc.....

Good luck

RTS rear shock

You can get a new noleen shock from noleen direct, though a bit pricey - have you tried the Risse route? They do 3 air shocks which offer a bit extra travel and are lighter than the noleen, but not original of course. I've got a noleen shock on an RTS 2 frame that has started to crack, though no idea whether it is still goo. Have owned from new, and has been sat attatched to frame in the shed since 1998.

Im trying to avoid buying new due to the price....

My current RTS2 is still going strong.

I picked up the frame as a spare in case anything happens to teh current ride and thought I might be able to do the frame up...

I'll sit tight to a cheap shock turns up.

Good luck sourcing one for yourself.

RTS shock

I've got a RTS3 with a knackered rear triangle. Everything else seems OK, but I havn't really investigated.

I'm happy to pull it to bits to give you the shock; do you also need all the small parts from the frame?

Not sure about prices, and I can't find ny previously sold via RB, so make me an offer :D

L.JPG

R.JPG

RTS shock

Hi' I'm after a noleen shock for an RTS (and any other bushings etc), would you be interested in parting with yours? If so, how much are you looking for? Outside of that, I have a complete steel RTS rear if you are interested? I may even have an alloy one kicking around, though have been keeping it spare in case mine goes.

Hiya,

Mine's already sold and in the post I afraid. For info purposes we settled in £20 for the shock. They do turn up on ebay so just keep and eye out.

Cheers,

Henry

Back