looking for kooka like cranks, purple and blue cnc stuff.

Feedback
View
I need a set of CNC crank set like KOOKA or any of those. I would like to get them in silver. 175
I also need to get some blue rear canti's. and similar staddle.
A nice blue possibly a RINGLE post. a 27.0 size, longer the better.
A rear wheel with a purple hub and rim. like a PULSTAR on a cr 16 rim.
Or any type of thing like that I am interested in. I would prefer stuff from the 90's. Thank you. let me know what you have. If you can add a picture that would be awesome.

Still looking for stuff. I have two used purple RINGLE H2O cages without the l bits to trade. A KONA cable guide for the canti's. A nice set of XT canti's.

I would trade a purple one for a blue one for sure. I also have a couple things in the pics for trade too. I have the S Works crank set too. The frame and forks are 1 inch thread less. I am using a stem spacer so I can use the THOMSON stem.

Attachments

• SL731674.JPG
    SL731674.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 3,620
  • SL731675.JPG
    SL731675.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 3,620
  • SL731676.JPG
    SL731676.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 3,620
Manitou crown

Hi are you still looking for a manitou 3 crown ? if so what size/threaded or aheadset. Ive got a 11/8" threaded one at about 170mm length if its any use.Cheers Dave

OK...., I don't care if it is cheaper older stuff. The TEKTRO 866 cantilevers in blue are good, anything like that. As long as it is retro colors to match my NORCO JAVA. (see my gallery.) If I could get a 1 1/8 thread less polished alloy headset may bee cartridge sealed would be nice. let me know. I am always looking.

I may have the cranks sorted.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
OK..... Now I only am looking for a couple things.

1) A Purple anodized hub lace to a Purple rim. 26'' rear 7spd+ (like my front Pulstar/Sun cr17a)
2) A 27.2 anodized Blue seat post around 400mm long.
3) A Answer Hyperlight bar in Purple.
4) A pair of Answer Hyperends in Blue.

I am not really a ebay fanatic if you could tell by my postings in the watch ad's. They are mostly off of Craigslist.

Latest posts

Back