XTR M952 chainset and skewers and mech and cassette needed

d8mok

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Forks and chainset sorted.

Now I need a good condition with minimum rub M952 chainset. Or a good 175mm arm.

Also a good set of m950 skewers

A 9speed XTR cassette M952 or M960 etc

And a 31.8 BP XTR M952 front mech.

A friend of mine who isn’t on here needs a couple of parts

Firstly a XTR M952 chainset and BB In 73 x112.5. Must be very very good condition and willing to pay for the right one

Also a pair of Bomber Z1 CR in silver with red decals and adjusters. Must be good condition and exactly this model.

Thanks

Re:

I may be persuaded to part with a really good m952 chsinset.

It is currently on a build but I'm contemplating changing it up.

I want to keep the spider (hershey racing) and rings (TA) but I can offer up alternstives:

1. Brand new set of direct mount rings

2. Barely used 5 arm m952 rings and 110 bcd spider

3. Brand new black 104 bcd spider allowing you a free choice of rings. I might have some nice rings to go with this, would need to check.

4. Brand new 110bcd outer ring

The cranks arms are currently fitted to my gt team rts. The other parts are in my spares box, bubble wrapped and sleeping soundly in a warm garage.

If you are interested in anything, let me know and I can grab pics, probably at the weekend as work is very busy, just finished for the day and have a couple of long days ahead.

Re:

Hi mate

The only option he wants is a full standard M952 chainset with OE rings and a BB in 112.5. But thanks for the offer

Re:

OK but Fyi they were available in 2 OE styles, the integrated spider i to the outer ring type and the 110bcd 5 arm spider type with of course shimano rings.

I have one of each type and matching bb, but if you aren't interested......

Re:

Sorry I may have misunderstood then ....

I read it as you had arms , various spiders and rings but not a full chainset.

If you want to send me pics and a price for a complete chainset and BB I can ask him if it’s any good.

Re: XTR M952 chainset and Bomber Z1 CR wanted

Ended up buying a mint pair off eBay for my mate. So forks and chainset sorted for him.

However I still would like a good condition with minimum heel rub M952 chainset for myself.

If someone had a single left arm that could be good too as I have a chainset with a left arm with lots of rub.

Can be with or without B.B. currently as I have one unless it sells.

Also need a good pair of XTR m950 skewers. Sold a pair a few months ago and now need them which is typical.

Back