ODDMENTS of your SRP Bolts!

TOMAS

Senior Retro Guru
Having just acquired an assortment of leftover NOS SRP bolts, I am left with a few jockey wheel bolts and crank bolts in odd numbers that in my geek/anal ways need pairing up... any of you lovely lot have any singular bolts in various colours out there that I can grab to pair mine up?

In particular in looking for-
1x Gold Crank Bolt
1x short and 1x medium purple jockey bolts
1x short and 1x long gold jockey bolts
1x medium and 1x long black jockey bolts
1x long blue jockey bolt
1x short silver bolt
4x purple chainring bolts

Cheers, Tom

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
badnewsbrown13":2wq7r65k said:
I see these are available on eBay if you have no luck with the random oddment
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323958837058

Cheers bud, if I told you I bought around 30-40 bolts assorted inc crank bolts for £1.00 a bolt off an old bike shop you'd all cry - £18.00 for a pair seems to be nuts IMO. Anyhow, thanks again... im just looking for singular bolts to pair up with my singular bolts - perhaps ppl may have snapped or stripped out one and have the good one left etc.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back