WTD: Shimano Deore XT Thumbshifter - L/H Cover - SORTED

rjsdavis

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello to all

Just after the black cover for a left-hand XT thumbie please....

Many thanks for any responses.

SORTED - Many thanks!

Re: WTD: Shimano Deore XT Thumbshifter - L/H Cover

fearfactoryüberalles":1py2dvl2 said:
Check this shop out:
https://www.onlinefahrradshop.de/xtcomm ... 89gh7nbpd4

You might find other stuff to grab. Pricey, though, but at least both caps will be NOS.

Cheers,
Endre

Thanks for the link - my German isn't up to much, but that appears to be E24 per cap!

Silly, silly prices. I'm just trying to complete a set that I have here... but thanks for the link anyway.

Thanks for the link - my German isn't up to much, but that appears to be E24 per cap!

Silly, silly prices. I'm just trying to complete a set that I have here... but thanks for the link anyway.[/quote]

Nooo, a full set (L+R) costs you 25 EUR! And you can also get bargain MT62 Deore shifters (without mounts) for spares on the site (they are the same under the black XT cap anyway as the M732 ones).

Pricey, I agree, but a Turbo seat for 29.90 also on that site? No, I don't have shares in that business, either :facepalm: :xmas-wink:

fearfactoryüberalles":357htwza said:

Silly, silly prices. I'm just trying to complete a set that I have here... but thanks for the link anyway.

Nooo, a full set (L+R) costs you 25 EUR! And you can also get bargain MT62 Deore shifters (without mounts) for spares on the site (they are the same under the black XT cap anyway as the M732 ones).

Pricey, I agree, but a Turbo seat for 29.90 also on that site? No, I don't have shares in that business, either :facepalm: :xmas-wink:[/quote]

Fair enough - I did say my German was very poor!

Sadly, the Turbo saddles appear to be long-since sold out when you try to buy one...

Oh well - hopefully a good used cap will come along soon!

Latest posts

Back