Red & Black Ringlé - SORTED

Swede

Gold Trader
Funk Fan
Feedback
View
Looking for;

1. Ti Twisters (red) SORTED (found some Paul ones)
2. Superduper Eight (32H) (red) No longer needed (changed my mind :roll: )
3. Zooka (black) - SORTED
4. 1 1/8 Slamma Jamma (I know...) - SORTED

I'm not after NOS but VGC would be good. :D

Cheers

Re:

What length / rise Zooka stem are you looking for and do you just want the rear hub or a pair?

Star12

Re:

Good questions...

Zooka

Not 100% sure but I'd consider a 120 or 135mm with a 10° (probably the former though).

Hub

I have a front hub already.

Re:

Okay I’ll have a look through my stems to see if I can help. I have red 32 hole hubs but would only sell them as pairs I’m afraid.

Star12

Re:

Star12":nx1rosnp said:
Okay I’ll have a look through my stems to see if I can help. I have red 32 hole hubs but would only sell them as pairs I’m afraid.
Thanks. Good to know about the hubs as it may yet come to a having to buy a pair!

Tomato":nx1rosnp said:
Got a set of red Ti Twisters and a red Slamma Jamma :p
Happy to swap with other stuff.
Frustratingly I don't have much in the way of parts for swops as I've been keeping the WI stuff for another build and what I don't want is on my for sale thread. Happy to do a cash deal but you already knew that...

Re:

Despite my misgivings the headset was the first piece that was sourced; thanks Tom ;) . Anyway if I'm going to get the F&F together I'm going to need a stem. Anyone got one on a shelf that they'd like to send to a good home?

Re:

120 or 135mm with a 10° rise but heeding your advise I'd be happy with a 135.

Kicking myself about not bidding for the one in OZ as it went for nothing :facepalm: .

Re:

I have checked and although I have several Zookas I unfortunately do not have red available at this time.

Star12

Back