Hope Titanium Front Hub, Red Anodised Flanges

stu

jammy git
Hello everyone,

As the title says really, looking for a good condition Lightweight or Fatso front hub to match my rear Ti-Glide, must have red anodised flanges!

Cheers
Stu

hiya

if ya get the urge to sell the rear hub. i have to front to match, odly ive been searching for a damn rear one!

:D

Blimey! who'd have thought looking for red ano flange Hope hubs would be so difficult, I keep finding rears.......if I find a suitable pair of Hopes with purple flanges to replace it you'll have first refusal :D

Stu

With all of the new people flogging stuff I thought I'd bump this to the top again :D

Stu

I think I've got brand new unused body and end caps. I guess you could make a good one out of the two.

Won't be able to check until I get home tonight though and the auction has only got 2.65 hours left!

Just seen these postings.....arrrgghh!

Dave: could still be interested in the bits though :D

Stu

There is a Hope lightweight (I think) dark brushed titanium inner & red anno flanged, front hub in my local bike shop - brand new. They don't keep up with the times very well!
It's up for sale @ £40.00 - probably a rip-off when new. I'm sure I could beat them down a tenner. If your interested mail me.

They had until recently a 1" Kona impact headset in their display cabinet!

Martin.

martin{dot}draper{at}atkinsglobal{dot}com

Drapoon":2koe78lb said:
There is a Hope lightweight (I think) dark brushed titanium inner & red anno flanged, front hub in my local bike shop - brand new. They don't keep up with the times very well!
It's up for sale @ £40.00 - probably a rip-off when new. I'm sure I could beat them down a tenner. If your interested mail me.

They had until recently a 1" Kona impact headset in their display cabinet!

Martin.

martin{dot}draper{at}atkinsglobal{dot}com

Cheers Martin!

Sent you an email :D

Stu

Back