15"/16"/17" Bike or part complete for the wife

Supreme

Dirt Disciple
Hi

The wife is looking to join me on some ride outs and so I'm in the market for a complete bike or part complete project.

She is 5ft7 ish so a 16" frame would be good, or would consider an inch either way. Being only a little taller than her, I will also likely borrow 'her' bike for myself. :LOL:

I ride a fully restored C16R, so something of a similar vibe.... Orange, Kona, etc. I have a fair budget but its not bottomless!

I live in Brighton and work just outside Croydon, so the closer the better or would need to be willing to courier down to me if a long way.

Let me know what you may be looking to sell.

Cheers

Alex

I have a lovely 16" framed bike that is 99% complete and would take hardly any time/money/special tools etc to complete. It's a full suss though from 95 so maybe not what you're after

Re: Re:

kermitgreenkona88":2zkchnbv said:
I have a Muddy Fox Alu pro frame and Forks with a few parts 17" c-t but it has an inch above the top of the top tube any good :?:

It is the one in here

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/v/M ... 1.pdf.html

Was really after a steel ride but will consider it, cheers for the reply.

Trebz":2zkchnbv said:
Where are you in the world?

In Brighton mate. seriously tempted by your Prestige as i noticed it didn't sell on the Bay last night. You are a fair car journey for me though

Back