Orange stem & bars. Stalk stem/HotRods

RoscoP_co

Dirt Disciple
Hi, I’m looking for a Stalk Stem and Hot Rod bars for my 91 Orange Clockwork build. Any condition will do as everything going to get repainted. I will consider a similar setup that goes, Let me know what’s available please.

Re:

Not sure if it helps or not but the Hot Rod was not about in 1991 so you could just get any bar colour matched to the Stalk you get, white or black.

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":1og9h9hg said:
Not sure if it helps or not but the Hot Rod was not about in 1991 so you could just get any bar colour matched to the Stalk you get, white or black.
Yea, wasn’t too sure about the setup on the 91. I’ve got the matt black 92 version that came with both and look good together. But no, thanks for your info every bit does help.

Cheshire1980":rw9kb3d4 said:
Hi look at my sales thread have a few stalk stems available
Yea, I noticed you we’re selling a few items I was after - - after I had posted my ad. I now know how to work the search feature without having to look at the WHOLE forum...lol. I had a good look at your stems and bars but felt they were in too good a condition to repaint if someone wanted the originals for their build. But never say never. Can you tell me the difference between the stalk and the stalk lite? Is it just the length of reach?

Re:

The original Stalk became the Stalk Lite when they released the mk2 Stalk I think so the SL is just an older style Stalk.

Latest posts

Back