WANTED: IRC Mythos XC 26 x 2.10 Kevlar rustwall *sorted*

Kestrel

Dirt Disciple
hi, im looking for a foldable IRC Mythos XC 26 x 2.10 Kevlar rustwall tire (rear version). i got a NOS front version alrady and need the rear version in adequate condition to finish a project. thanks, cheers phil

Re:

thanks for the offer but since i have the front in 2.10 already i want a 2.10 for the rear as well

Re: WANTED: IRC Mythos XC 26 x 2.10 Kevlar rustwall

OK, no worries, I have a pair of NOS folding 1.95s in rust wall if you change your mind though, they are both the same tread but I can't see a front or rear designation on them.

thanks gert but im really looking for the folding kevlar version. front or rear is market with the letter F or R, for example 26 x 2.10F or 2.10R, they also have a different tread.

IRC Mythos XC 26 x 2.10R K (kevlar) folding rustwall is the tire im after.

Edit, I went and looked at the tyres, they are 1.95R and 1.95F, different treads.

Re:

Funny about the matching tyre widths...

Back in the day I always ran a 2.1 Dart [Smoke before that of course] up front, and a 1.95 Smoke Lite on the back.

It was all the rage don't you know...

Something about better front end grip, with increased acceleration from the rear. Or something.

Nowadays, the only bikes I have with mismatched tyres are my Herbold replicas, and that's because Herbold mismatched everything of course. Even the bloody colours.

Back